We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with every product sold on www.sattvikorganics.com. There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged or defective product, or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same by submitting a ticket from your My Account section on www.sattvikorganics.com and we will get back to you.
Conditions for Return
- Please do not accept delivery of any item whose outer packaging is damaged or tampered with in any manner. Please contact us if you open the packaging and discover that the item is damaged within 24 hours of delivery.
- Products/Items should be unused & products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- Products spoiled / damaged while being used do not qualify for a refund or replacement.
- In case we are unable to replace the damaged / defective product, we will refund your amount within 15 days.
- In the event you return any product which is delivered to you in damaged/defective condition, we will also refund the shipping charges applicable to that item.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
We will process the refund after receipt of the product. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order:
- Refunds would be processed so as to reach the customer (if by cheque) or a credit to the credit card account within a maximum of 15 working days from the date of receipt of returned product.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account.
- For all other modes of payment, we will send a refund cheque. The cheque will be made in favour of the name as in the "billing name" provided at the time of placing the order and the cheque to be delivered to your billing address.
Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder's issuing bank.